MASS INFECTION "The Age of Recreation" (Pathologically Explicit Recordings)

Holy fuck! I’ve ever been familiar to death metal music despite how it is expressed at times. I always accepted Mass Infection as one of the “best cards” of Greece but until recently I hadn’t listened to their second album, “The Age of Recreation”. The cover ala Dan Seagrave could only predispose me positively, though. And I wasn’t wrong! I couldn’t believe my ears. The levels of aesthetics, atmosphere and attribution have now been catapulted above the stars. Each one of the record’s songs is a musical gem that combines both extremity and darkness PERFECTLY! Through a compositive verve of inspiration, the members of Mass Infection by far create their best album to date. In fact, they’ve created one of the best records of indigenous surrounding concerning death metal music. Obviously they are influenced from classic values of the genre and I’ve got to admit this sometimes reminded me of Morbid Angel of post-Vincent era and some other times of Nile. The album contains few lead parts which are so much substantial that, in fact, make the whole mood a bit more sacrilegious. Their drummer is simply GOD and apparently he’s been injected with caffeine. Nothing else can explain SUCH AMAZING performance. From now on, any inch of controversy about lack in quality related to the universal scene has faded. I can proudly yell out that albums like this one are the “real shit” and if those guys continue releasing their ideas at such high levels, they face no enemy. Blaspheme modernism. There’ll be a mass infection from now on…

Miltos XIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...